USB controller issue

Pelletmonkey

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016
So due to my own error I have turned of my USB device controller in windows, after getting my new build working(no small task) I was going through the devices after updating all of the drivers and disabling the one with errors( an unknown device) the above happened, I now need a way to turn it back on

Solution
You just need a PS/2 mouse to get to Device Manager and re-enable disabled devices - - keyboard not required for that.
You'll have to buy a PS/2 mouse, can't see any other way to get this done.
When you've re-enabled as required, shut down, plug in your usual mouse & keyboard, then power-up again.

Big mistake disabling devices which showed errors like "unknown device". All you had to do was install motherboard drivers, error would have gone and device would show it's proper name.
You just need a PS/2 mouse to get to Device Manager and re-enable disabled devices - - keyboard not required for that.
You'll have to buy a PS/2 mouse, can't see any other way to get this done.
When you've re-enabled as required, shut down, plug in your usual mouse & keyboard, then power-up again.

Big mistake disabling devices which showed errors like "unknown device". All you had to do was install motherboard drivers, error would have gone and device would show it's proper name.

Solution

Pelletmonkey

Commendable
Mar 12, 2016

Well my pc restarted. So id need a PS2 keyboard to login as well :(