USB Controller Won't Load Driver

I get a found new hardware notice for a "USB Controller", but the driver will
not load. In "Device Manager" there is a Question Mark under "USB
Controller".

There are 8 additional USB ports with 4 Root Hub devices in the "Device
Manager" that appear to be properly loaded.

What is the extraneous one that will not load and how do I get rid of it?

You need to have at least SP1 installed. This may be the USB 3 ports?