Question USB device broken after overclock Ryzen 2700x

May 11, 2019
I just recently got an X370 carbon motherboard since my B350 wasn't sufficient enough and I was messing around with the overclocks. I finally got a stable build at 4.2 GHz and 1.375 V and was Testing it in Cinebench when I realized that my headset wasn't working. I have the Razer Kraken Pro tournament edition which has a USB hub with a couple dials on it The USB hub is crucial for its functionality. The USB hub is broken and doesn't seem to register as a USB device when plugged into my PC. It is USB 3.0, don't know if that could factor as an issue but my chip set should not glitch out when presented with this device. It was previously functioning perfectly, with no flaws, I was listening to music last night with the bass boost all the way up, sounded amazing. I've run diagnostics on my ram, and that doesn't seem to be the issue, its relatively new, all other USB devices are functioning normally, I have run out of ideas. Please help, I really don't want to have to buy a new headset. Also I lost the warranty for the headset so that is not an option.
SPECS:
MOBO: MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon AM4
CPU: Ryzen 7 2700x 4.2 GHz - Water Cooled
RAM: DDR4 3000 MHz Trident Z RGB
GPU: MSI GTX 1080
PSU: 800W modular
USB Device With Issues: Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Wired Stereo Gaming Headset