Question usb device over current status

Jan 30, 2020
Hi everyone. This is my first post so hopefully I get it right. I've purchased all new parts for a pc.
I had it all together in the case but I was getting enter setup to recover bios setting "usb device over current status computer will shut down after 15seconds"
It won't let me into bios. The only thing possible is ctrl, alt, delete to restart.
I've finally got to the last possibility from reading and reading through Google which is breadboard and it's still the same message without a single USB connected.
The specs are
Asus Tuf b450-plus gaming motherboard
Ryzen 7 2700X
Corsair Vengeance 16GB 2400MHz (tried without any ram, both modules, each module on its own in each port
Corsair cx750 psu
Asus gtx 1650 dual 4gb graphics card
Thank you for any possible help.

Jan 30, 2020
I would RMA the motherboard.
If there is nothing in the ports and you are getting that error on a new motherboard....I think it's the motherboard.
Thank you. I've contacted them this evening so I'll send it back and get a replacement. Hopefully wit
I would RMA the motherboard.
If there is nothing in the ports and you are getting that error on a new motherboard....I think it's the motherboard.
Thank you. I've contacted them so hopefully I can just send it back and get a new one without any hassle and hopefully not to much waiting time

Thank you. I've contacted them this evening so I'll send it back and get a replacement. Hopefully wit

Thank you. I've contacted them so hopefully I can just send it back and get a new one without any hassle and hopefully not to much waiting time
You're welcome. I was also going to mention to inspect the USB ports.....but on a new motherboard....if you find something wrong....it's probably an RMA case anyway.