Question USB device was not recognized spam!

Mar 14, 2019
Hello! I get a window at the right corner of my pc saying, USB device was not recognized but it keeps doing it over and over, It pops up and after 2 sec it goes away and re appears back againg doing the same thing over and over again for like 5 to 10 times then it stops and it starts later again. I don't know if its a bug or not but i uninstalled usb drivers on device manager and rebooted my pc so windows would install them automatically but it wont fix it. I also checked for my usb ports if it they work and they are completely fine. I checked if there's any software update for my keyboard or mouse but it was everything ok. What should i do? Pls somebody who knows how to fix it can help me, it has been doing this for 2 weeks now.

Mar 14, 2019
Have you been plugging your USB devices into the front of the case or in the rear? If it's the front it's possible that the USB cable wasn't plugged in. If it's the rear, then there could be a problem with your motherboard.
I've been plugging them on rear side but i didnt had those problems like a month ago. But i did update my BIOS bc i used to get bsods and that fixed it, i think it might be comming from motherboard. Before i installed the new BIOS it said that it fixes the USB device compatibility.

Mar 14, 2019
stick with 1 thread
Hello! Everytime i turn on my pc i get a message "usb device not recognized" and it pops on and off every 2 sec for like 10 times and then starts again later. I've tried all methods to fix it but it wont work, I've checked every usb port if it has any defect but everytime i put a usb in it it works perfectly fine. Even if i dont connect any usb into my pc, it will still make the weird usb sound going on and off and its driving me insane. Please if anyone knows how to fix it i would really appriciate it! I only got this problem last 2 weeks, I think it might come from a usb flash drive that i previously formated it because it was showing me not the amount of space that it has but shiwed less.