USB Devices Randomly Stop Working for Extended Time Periods

Jun 5, 2018
Hello, this is my first time posting here so I apologize if this isn't necessarily the correct place to post this.

Relatively recently whenever I do things like restart my computer, insert a USB/SD Card, wake my computer up, etc., All of my computer's USB devices just stop working entirely for up to 5 minutes. This is preempted and followed both my the USB disconnect sound, which plays repeatedly for the entire process. This sound will also randomly play once or twice throughout the day whether or not this instance reoccurs.

I'm not entirely sure what the issue could be, I've checked my device manager and both my Network Controller and Universal Serial Bus (USB) Controller seem to be missing drivers entirely. I've tried downloading them online and manually installing, but to no avail. Automatically searching for these drivers also seem to yield no results.

I have run entirely out of troubleshooting steps that I am aware of, hopefully any of you can help me. I would greatly appreciate it!

NOTE: I have already tried SFC /SCANNOW in admin CMD and was told there were no problems with my files.