[SOLVED] USB Drive not working on TV after format.

Mar 28, 2018
So I have been using this samsung 32GB USB drive to watch movies on my TV and yesterday I had a power cut in my area and in my laptop windows stopped working so apparently I had to use rufus to create bootable USB drive to reinstall windows using the USB drive.

After installing windows on my laptop I formatted the USB drive on FAT32 but now it wont work on TV. Am I using the wrong format? I have tried exFAT, NTFS, FAT32. What would be the best allocation size if so?

Its perfectly working on other devices. But not on TV's anymore, I tried 2 TV's. Its not showing on both. TV brands sony and hisense.

Solution
I`m having the same problem.
And I solved, but for me.
I have win10, formatting allways in FAT32 and when I format, wont to working on my TV.
Searching many solutions and find to must formatting with USB Disk Storage Format Tool.
In program I checking quickformat and verbose, format in FAT32 and works for me.

I hope to maybe help this...
Mar 27, 2019
I`m having the same problem.
And I solved, but for me.
I have win10, formatting allways in FAT32 and when I format, wont to working on my TV.
Searching many solutions and find to must formatting with USB Disk Storage Format Tool.
In program I checking quickformat and verbose, format in FAT32 and works for me.

I hope to maybe help this...

Solution