Usb flash drive recover files

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it used to work okay I'm afraid there's little you can do. Just replace it. Depending on the brand, these devices can just pack up without warning. That's why they must never be relied on for backups or long-term storage.

alayder34

Honorable
Feb 9, 2013

There can be any number of issues with the drive, it's difficult to diagnose without more information

If your PC does not recognize the flash drive it may not be enumerating the device due to a hardware problem on the usb drive. You can either continue troubleshooting yourself or you can use a data recovery company that specializes in flash drives

http://fixmyflashdrive.com

Danny Leuca

Honorable
Nov 29, 2013

The HP program helped me alot, i had 2 USB flash drives that during installation of windows using them were taken out of their ports,

rochline

Honorable
Dec 26, 2013
HI CAN YOU PLEASE HELP ME FOR MY PROBLEM

it says:USB DOES NOT RECOGNIZED;

THE LAST USB DEVICE YOU CONNECTED TO THIS COMPUTER MALFUNCTIONED, AND WINDOWS DOE NOT RECOGNIZE IT.

RECOMMENDATION:
TRY RECONNECTING THE DEVICE. IF WINDOWS STILL DOES NOT RECOGNIZE IT, DEVICE MY NOT BE WORKING PROPERLY.

PLZ HELP ME FOR THIS PROBLEM

Did you take the advice and if so, did it fail a second time? Try another USB port - it may work better. If it doesn't, the drive may have a problem.

Please start a new thread of your own if you need to come back - this old thread is closing to prevent further Spam attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.