usb flash drive

Butrick

Reputable
Jan 21, 2015
I have two USB flash drive's one is one hundred and the other is two hundred GB and when I put video files on them they both delete all the files off of them and I tried to reformatting them and it didn't work can you help me please.

Solution
If they're from some obscure company and you bought them off aliexpress or something of the sort then don't be amazed of this. There's a reason you pay 15$ for a 100 gb no-name usb drive and the same 15$ for a 8 Gb Kingston drive. It's purely and simply quality over quantity.

Only thing you can do is to try and copy smaller files at a time (not 6 gb movies) that don't exceed a few hundred megabytes. Also I'd avoid filling the drives to more than 60-80% because I fear they will misbehave.

I3lue1

Distinguished
May 26, 2013
If they're from some obscure company and you bought them off aliexpress or something of the sort then don't be amazed of this. There's a reason you pay 15$ for a 100 gb no-name usb drive and the same 15$ for a 8 Gb Kingston drive. It's purely and simply quality over quantity.

Only thing you can do is to try and copy smaller files at a time (not 6 gb movies) that don't exceed a few hundred megabytes. Also I'd avoid filling the drives to more than 60-80% because I fear they will misbehave.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS