Question USB Headset produsing hissing noise

Oct 11, 2021
So, recently i got Rexus HX20 and it has usb plug, but when i plug it to my pc, it produces continous hissing, how do i fix it?

Lutfij

Titan
Are you using the rear USB ports on the motherboard or the cases front panel? What is the make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard? What OS are you working with? If Windows 10, mention the version(not edition) of the OS. As for the headset, might want to try and plug it into a donor system to rule out the cable being bent at an odd angle and causing interference.

Oct 11, 2021
Are you using the rear USB ports on the motherboard or the cases front panel? What is the make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for said motherboard? What OS are you working with? If Windows 10, mention the version(not edition) of the OS. As for the headset, might want to try and plug it into a donor system to rule out the cable being bent at an odd angle and causing interference.
i use the front panel usb and i already tried on the back but it still didnt fix the problem, i use msi h310m pro vh plus, bios version is 1.70, im using windows 10 20H2

Oct 11, 2021
i tried to plug it to laptop and it doesnt produce any hissing sound