usb heat up on monitor ports (LG 24GM77)

Hi,
Does anyone using usb port on your monitor face heating issues? or does anyone using this particular monitor (LG 24GM77) have faced such issue?
Whenever i use these ports, the usb devices get extremely hot let it be usb storage device or wifi adapter, whatever i plug into it.
So i would like someone using these particular monitor or using ports on monitor to answer my question.

Solution
If the devices themselves are getting hot I would stop using the port.

I think this is possibly a sign of high voltage on the port. This is not normal. It can damage your devices.
Happened to my friends phone, instead of clear 5.0V the charger was 5.25v and just bulged his battery and damaged phone.
Buy cheap mulimeter one sacrificial usb, strip it, cut out green and white, then measure volts across red and black,
or buy an simple usb voltage/amp monitor which is in margain of error 1-5% ( just type voltage usb on ebay/amazon and pick one), since i have fluke home and analog meter.

Ok, so just ordered one. Its some xcluma usb voltage checker, must be some cheap chinese product shows error rate 2%; hope this tells me the cause. Thanks for the suggestion.

ok, so a quick question before I close this thread, wouldn't windows notify that "Because a USB device was drawing too much power from your computer, one or more of your USB devices have been disabled." or something like this in that case?
And can the cable connecting the monitor usb hub be a problem?

ok, but in this case, if the wattage was low, then the usb drives wouldn't had worked and if it was higher causing the heat-up, then windows would had notified it.

But both these situations don't apply as there was no issues with performance. Now can the cables be the cause?

But still my 64GB usb sand cruzer heats up around 30*C-40*C if i write an 30GB file to it, only if the usb hub of the monitor feels flimsy like you can wiggle it that could be bad contact and that can cause heating up, same as I suggested you usb doctor/voltage monitor, I have it for 3 years and as the usb port is flimsy and it can heat up a bit.