[SOLVED] USB Hub with Gaming Mouse Performance

nikodavidoff

Commendable
Jan 31, 2018
Hello,

I play MOBA games with Logitech G302 wired mouse. I need to multiply my laptop's USB input. However I am not sure about if I connect 2 devices (External HDD and USB Mouse) to USB multiplier hub it does or not effect my gaming performance -mouse latency. If you give me some advice I will appreciate !

Thanks,
Niko.

Solution
Hello,

I play MOBA games with Logitech G302 wired mouse. I need to multiply my laptop's USB input. However I am not sure about if I connect 2 devices (External HDD and USB Mouse) to USB multiplier hub it does or not effect my gaming performance -mouse latency. If you give me some advice I will appreciate !

Thanks,
Niko.
All the connections on a USB hub share one USB port hub is plugged in so some bandwidth loss is to be expected. Any device that needs high bandwidth and speed is better off plugged in own USB port.
Hello,

Thanks,
Niko.
All the connections on a USB hub share one USB port hub is plugged in so some bandwidth loss is to be expected. Any device that needs high bandwidth and speed is better off plugged in own USB port.

Solution