USB iso install cant find drivers

Jan 29, 2019
Had a blackout the other day and comp obviously wasn't shutdown properly. Command prompts tell me there's a database error. Goes into windows troubleshooting but can't repair. Never setup a system restore point so trying the iso USB install.

Boots to usb, when I hit install it cant find any drivers. Tech says it's odd it wont pick up even the old corrupted drivers I'm suppose to delete and replace. Most posts say to use usb2.0 but this build only has 3.0 and 3.1, would a USB2.0 drive still help?

Running cyberpowerpc MB gigabyte ga-ax370-gaming. WD blue 250gb 3D nand sata ssd. Toshiba dt01aca200 2tb HD

Go to the gigabyte site to your mb page and download all the drivers that have to do with chipset or usb3,unpack them into folders and copy them to the same usb.
On the screen where you don't see your drives there is also a button called load drivers use this to load the chipset/usb 3 drivers so it can then re scan for your hard drives.

Jan 29, 2019
The bios and in windows install picks up both USB 3 and 2. I can browse the files but it's not finding the drivers to install. Same with the chipset installations. It doesn't detectable anything, I can hit browse files I see all of the folders in there but nothing to install from them