[SOLVED] USB keyboard is acting weird ?

Nov 27, 2020
Note: Please read entire thread:

Recently i changed power supply on my PC. After that, when i turned the computer on everything seemed normal but after a while i noticed that my keyboard is acting weirdly like some keys don't respond, but when they do respond they act like I have pressed them multiple times when i type something fast then some letters don't appear. For additional information it is a USB membrane keyboard and I have connected it to rear USB ports and my OS is Windows 7.

At first i thought that my keyboard is faulty but then i connected it to my phone via an OTG cable and it worked flawlessly ? please help me

Nov 27, 2020
Remove they keyboard from device manager, reboot, see if it works properly after that. Did you test it with different USB port? Did you check if another keyboard works fine?
I tried all usb ports and even reinstalled drivers for my keyboard nothing wirks and my keyboard works fine when i connect it to my phone and when i connect another keyboard to my pc that keyboard too works fine

Jacob 51

Notable
Dec 31, 2020
Note: Please read entire thread:

Recently i changed power supply on my PC. After that, when i turned the computer on everything seemed normal but after a while i noticed that my keyboard is acting weirdly like some keys don't respond, but when they do respond they act like I have pressed them multiple times when i type something fast then some letters don't appear. For additional information it is a USB membrane keyboard and I have connected it to rear USB ports and my OS is Windows 7.

At first i thought that my keyboard is faulty but then i connected it to my phone via an OTG cable and it worked flawlessly ? please help me
Name of the keyboard?

D

Deleted member 14196

Uninstall the keyboard drivers. Windows driver should be enough to run it on a basic level. If it works with the windows drivers then it’s the drivers for the keyboard that are screwing it up