USB network will not work

After upgrading to SP2 and downloading and installing
MSBNdownload.exe it still will not work. it keeps saying
the wrong wep key or the wrong ssid is being sent. I
reloaded the netwok setting from a disk made from
File>save network setting from the base station and this
is still not working. It is happening with the microsoft
and zonet devices. What is this pos doing i am very
dissatified with this microsoft product

Remove MSBN. The built-in wireless configurator in XP
works great with this product. If you do not know what
you are doing, call in a professional and say you are
stupid instead of trashing products.

keith

The reason to trash this product is it is. I am a
professional. I have set up 10 networks with Hawking
Technology routers and have not had any complaints. I
bought this one for personal use at my house for my wife
and children. I am going back to a proven product as I
ordered one yesterday. Just rember a happy customer tell
2 people and the unhappy customer tell 12 or more. I will
never use a microsoft router again especially when I am
getting paid to set it up.