Usb Not Working in windows install

akai38

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
Haloo i need help about this i just build gaming pc and i got my old hdd formates en i am trying to install win 7 on it .. when the cd boot and the logo of windows come my usb mouse and keyboard just stop working i tryed even wirred rn wireless (2.0 and 3.0) .. i tryed loking bios and in bios it does work and allin bios i enabled for legacy.. any tips plis

Solution
Newer motherboards were designed for Windows 10. The manufacturer has drivers that you have to add to Windows 7 to successfully install. Check the motherboard manufacturer's download site for USB and possibly network drivers that need to be added to Windows.

kanewolf

Titan
Newer motherboards were designed for Windows 10. The manufacturer has drivers that you have to add to Windows 7 to successfully install. Check the motherboard manufacturer's download site for USB and possibly network drivers that need to be added to Windows.

Solution

moorthy.raman

Prominent
Oct 20, 2017
newer mother boards are working windows 10 only. but i install windows 7 in my motherboard. use this tool. msi smart tool. this is very good. iam send link .https://forum-en.msi.com/index.php?topic=261560.msg1499111#msg1499111

mysticaljameem

Honorable
Sep 12, 2017

1 .TRY TO INSTALL ANOTHER SETUP AND NOT THE OLD ONE {OLD ONE MIGHT HAVE SOME CRASH FILES}

2 . USE ANOTHER HDD >INSTALL WINDOWS >> CONNECT OLD HDD COPY FILES TO NEW HDD IT WILL DONE

TRENDING THREADS