USB optical mouse cursor won't move. Buttons all OK

Jun 2, 2018
Hello,
I've just bought a new mouse because my previous
one suddenly stopped working, the bottom light is off, cursor won't move BUT, all buttons work fine.

Then I get a new mouse from the store, at the very beginning, it worked fine, but as I was using it, the cursor suddenly stopped working and all the buttons still work.
I then reboot my computer, the mouse worked for a little while, but suddenly the cursor won't move at all.
Then I tried many methods on Internet, but none of them worked.
the drivers should be OK, but I'm not sure.
It's a new mouse I've just bought from the store.
I'm using Windows 10, and I tried plug my mouse to Mac OS, it won't work.
Maybe my mouse breaks down only after 2 hours of using? I'm not sure.
Thank you everyone for coming to help me, really appreciate it anyway.

Solution
The buttons don't use the sensor so it could be faulty or dirty sensor, so may be if you try cleaning the sensor surface with a cotton-wool bud (without dismantling anything)?

make & model of mouse? Was it a cheap one?
Jun 2, 2018

Thank you for helping me, really appreciate it.
I've solved the problem. There is something wrong with the sensor. I take my mouse to the store and they give me a new one instead. Everything works fine now.

Btw, my new mouse costs me $50. My heart is partly bleeding lol.

Jun 2, 2018

Thanks for helping anyway.
It's all about the sensor, there's something wrong. I got to the store and get a new one instead, everything works fine now.

Jun 2, 2018
I've solved the problem, thank you everyone for helping me. Really appreciate it.
I would like to remind everyone that has the same problem, if you just get your new mouse recently and the same situation occurs, please do not hesitate to get to the shop and get a new one for free. There's high possibility that the sensor of the mouse is not OK.