Question USB over current won't go into BIOS. Why?

Aug 6, 2020
Hello everyone, this is my first post and I'm grateful for any responses or suggestions.

Recently I decided to clean my desktop and in the process, removed everything from the computer case.

After assembling everything back together, I'm receiving this error on my screen that says there is some kind of USB over current. I watched some videos and applied many ''fixes'' for this problem, but nothing seems to work. I also checked all my USB ports and none appear to be damaged, I tested all of them with the mouse and keyboard and everything is working properly. I also unplugged the frontal case connections to the motherboard and made sure the I/O shield is not sticking into the USB ports. Also tried resetting the CMOS battery.

Even with all those tests, the error persists. (Screen image attached)

I believe I might be able to solve the problem by resetting my BIOS settings, but for some reason, the pop-up motherboard message wont last as long as before and the keyboard commands to access the BIOS wont work while trying to log in. (Screen image attached)

My computer is fairly old, not sure this might have any influence on this issue but I`ll be posting the specs bellow.

Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-MX/BR (7 years old)
CPU: AMD FX-6300 (7 years old)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T20 (6 years old)
Case: Thermaltake V3 black edition-Mid tower (7 years old)
Fans: 1x Thermaltake rear fan.
SSD: 240G Kingston. (1-year-old)
GPU: Asus RX 570 Expedition (1-year-old)
Power Supply: Cougar 600W 80-white (6 months old.)

OBS: After reassembling I did fire up the computed to analyze the CPU temperatures and everything was working fine. This problem only arose after unplugging the cables and putting the side panel back to take some pictures, I never use the side panel. (Inside picture attached)

Once again, appreciate all help and look forward to answering questions and also helping you guys any way I can.

Aug 6, 2020
Thanks for replying, I did disconnect all case connections from the motherboard and nothing, still believe it has something to do with the BIOS.