[SOLVED] USB pass through Mechanical Keyboard with MX brown

Indigo1025

Reputable
Oct 26, 2019
Hi,
I am in need of a mechanical mx brown keyboard with usb pass through for connecting a wireless mouse or any usb.
I am not sure about romer G from logitech, I like the mx brown feel. Kindly recommend me some purely mechanical keyboards that are not extremely expensive .
Uses: office typing, casual gaming.

P.S :For India and RGB preferred

Solution
In order to answer that, we'll need to know your budget and your preferred site for purchase. Most people think 100 USD for a keyboard isn't expensive while others think it's an eye gouger.

You could look towards Corsair's K95 keyboard's but the availability of said keyboard can and will vary from region to region plus you'll probably have access to other brands, hence why I asked a preferred site for purchase to see what you have access to.

Lutfij

Titan
In order to answer that, we'll need to know your budget and your preferred site for purchase. Most people think 100 USD for a keyboard isn't expensive while others think it's an eye gouger.

You could look towards Corsair's K95 keyboard's but the availability of said keyboard can and will vary from region to region plus you'll probably have access to other brands, hence why I asked a preferred site for purchase to see what you have access to.

Solution

Indigo1025

Reputable
Oct 26, 2019

I do not really have a budget , but I feel USD 150 below should be enough . Amazon.in is my preferred site.