[SOLVED] USB plug\unplug sound show over and then my aio screen stop ?

Nov 9, 2021
hey guys . i recently clean my aio colloer (Aorus 280 mm ) and after i turn on my computer i recognize thet after 10 mins there is USB plug\unplug sound and then one of the fans stop working and the screen go over too
i open the aorus engine (software to control the fans RPM and the pump too ) and it cant see the cooler ?
my english is a bit bad so forgive me

PC Specs :
CPU : Ryzen 7 5800x
GPU : PNY Rtx 3060 ti
MB : B550 aorus pro ac
Cooler : Aours AIO 280mm RGB
RAM : Hyper x fury 3200 mhz (2*8)

Solution
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard at the time of writing? Might also want to mention the OS version(assuming you're on Windows 10). you forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU. If you're working with this AIO by Gigabyte, apparently there's a firmware update for the AIO, listed here.
the bios version is too old i think i update it 1 year ago , is it a problem ?
yea iam windows 10 pro 21H1 (64 bit)
my PSU is also thermaltake GX1 700 watt 80+ gold one
i frequantly update the frimware of RGB Fusion and Aorus Engine but i just downald and setup the other things xD

Paperdoc

Polypheme
Ambassador
Your description tells me that the cable connecting the PUMP to a mobo USB2 header has become disconnected. That cable is how the Aorus Engine software communicates with the AIO system for information and control. With the system turned off, reach in and find that cable where it plugs into the mobo header. Disconnect it, then plug it back in securely. Close up the case and boot up. See if that helps.

Nov 9, 2021
Your description tells me that the cable connecting the PUMP to a mobo USB2 header has become disconnected. That cable is how the Aorus Engine software communicates with the AIO system for information and control. With the system turned off, reach in and find that cable where it plugs into the mobo header. Disconnect it, then plug it back in securely. Close up the case and boot up. See if that helps.
i do that process more than time and there is no change the proplem is still happening
i also replace the usb header to the other one and still nothing

Nov 9, 2021
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

What BIOS version are you on for your motherboard at the time of writing? Might also want to mention the OS version(assuming you're on Windows 10). you forgot to mention the make and model of your PSU. If you're working with this AIO by Gigabyte, apparently there's a firmware update for the AIO, listed here.
the bios version is too old i think i update it 1 year ago , is it a problem ?
yea iam windows 10 pro 21H1 (64 bit)
my PSU is also thermaltake GX1 700 watt 80+ gold one
i frequantly update the frimware of RGB Fusion and Aorus Engine but i just downald and setup the other things xD

Solution
Nov 9, 2021
hey guys . i recently clean my aio colloer (Aorus 280 mm ) and after i turn on my computer i recognize thet after 10 mins there is USB plug\unplug sound and then one of the fans stop working and the screen go over too
i open the aorus engine (software to control the fans RPM and the pump too ) and it cant see the cooler ?
my english is a bit bad so forgive me

PC Specs :
CPU : Ryzen 7 5800x
GPU : PNY Rtx 3060 ti
MB : B550 aorus pro ac
Cooler : Aours AIO 280mm RGB
RAM : Hyper x fury 3200 mhz (2*8)

already solved ....
i update the BIOS and download the cooler latest frimware and its already fixed
thanks guys for the help <3 <3