usb ports are not working in windows 7

Tech_10

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
My Laptop model no.: 15 ba025au

Problem:
I'm able to use my 2 USB ports in windows 7, I can use only 1 USB port.

How it happened:
After installing latest version of WINDOWS 10 when I tried to install some software or give it pressure it shows SYSTEM SERSICE EXCEPTION.
So in installed WINDOWS 7 ULTIMATE with latest drivers from ( IOBIT DRIVER BOOSTER ).

Solution
If you invite any Iobit product you wlil have problems. Ditch that driver and uninstall Iobit then remove any reference to Iobit in the Registry, backing the Registry up first. From te File menum cchoose Backup and note the name and location of the backup files it creates.

If Iobit came with your Windows 7 Ultimate, it confirms that is a fake copy axnd you shouldn't trust it.

Then, update the driver in Device Manager in the normal way and you might have a better result.
If you invite any Iobit product you wlil have problems. Ditch that driver and uninstall Iobit then remove any reference to Iobit in the Registry, backing the Registry up first. From te File menum cchoose Backup and note the name and location of the backup files it creates.

If Iobit came with your Windows 7 Ultimate, it confirms that is a fake copy axnd you shouldn't trust it.

Then, update the driver in Device Manager in the normal way and you might have a better result.

Solution