USB Ports Keep Disconnecting / Reconnecting And Sometimes Leads To Freezing

Cube_1

Reputable
Dec 18, 2016
So i have been getting this problem for a week or two now. Usually happens after 1/2+ hours, havent happened straight after turning on pc yet. I have tried to look that drivers are ok, but havent seen problems that way. Last time i was playing CMS 2018 and this happened the whole pc froze. Forgot to mention that pretty much ALL usb ports disconnect at the same time since i use my phone as connection to my wifi, it got disconnected at the same time as my game wheel(noticed when it started to calibrate itself and it is plugged to my front ports as my phone is on the back of motherboard) got disconnected.

Specs: Gigabyte GA970-UD3P (Motherboard)
FX-6300 (CPU)
GTX-960 4GB STRIX (GPU)
Chieftec 850-14c (PSU)

Atm, pc has been on for 1 hour and no disconnects yet. 1h9min got 1st disconnection. 2h49min got more disconnections(rapidly more than one). Also found this in usb devices history: Status: 0xC0000719

Cube_1

Reputable
Dec 18, 2016
Tried reinstalling everything connected to synapse (drivers etc etc) but i think im still loosing usb connections(Tho i think i might have wrong drivers everywhere atm since now my headphones didnt pop when the disconnection came, but also im not sure was it the same problem since i didnt notice my wheel recalibrating.