USB ports not working. HELP!

Zeydonn

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
I recently got a computer that was built by a computer builder person. After a few days of paying on it, I was on Minecraft and suddenly all of my USB ports stopped working. I lost internet and my mouse. Because I have a USB internet and USB mouse. But I have a PS/2 keyboard. I have looked around on the internet, but nothing is helping. Someone please help me!

Hi there Zeydonn,

Have you tried the ports located on the back of the computer case? They are directly attached to the MOBO. If none of the devices is recognized when attached over there, then you may be facing a MOBO related issue. In that case, you will need to contact that person.
If the devices are working just fine when attached over there, then there might be something wrong with the front panel. You can double check the connections.

It would really not hurt to go to your MOBO's website and update the USB drivers. (if any)

Cheers,
D_Know_WD :)

Zeydonn

Commendable
Oct 18, 2016
How do I check my PSU? And, they don't work on front or back. As I said in my post I have USB internet, so it doesn't have internet on the computer right now.