USB power surge on laptop,wont start up windows

Jan 7, 2019
Hello,everyone
Last night i had power surge message on usb from windows 10
This is what happened:
I came to my laptop ,srceen saver was on after idle for several minutes,i just moved my mouse,i was on my destkop again i unplugged from usb ports:android charger and mouse and unplugged power supply(to put it on battery mode which was full)i wanted to pick up laptop(everything working normally)then i forgot to do somthing on it i put back mouse to usb port and mouse is not working and later comes message usb power surge,i unnplug and plug again still same message,i unnplug mouse,used touchpad to get meaning of that error and try to fix it,os could not fix it then i try restarting pc,it went off then back again,first i notice lenovo logo is longer in loading screen i guess its bios from motherboard loading(ussual it takes less than 1 second almost like blink)now it took like 35-40 seconds then after loading screen is just blank like it wont load operating system,i waited for like 3-4 min then had to force shut down holding power button,after i tried again to turn it up after 5 min still same processes happen,i tried again after 20 mins still happens same.I decided to do nothing ask u guys and girls for help and probbably i will use my guarantee and bring laptop to service where i bought it.

Im just wondering what could be cause of damage,is it damage too big like processor or mobo gone i dont know or is it just hard disk problem.
Laptop is fairly new its lenovo ideapad 320 15 isk,i3 6006u nvidia 920mx,one hard disk(system on it installed),one ssd disk,4gb ram.

Solution
You will find out when they check it, it's not likely the CPU but could be the motherboard. If it's in warranty it won't be expensive since that is what warranty is for.
If it's in warranty then contact support first before messing with it.

Just keep in mind that they up wiping the disk when they work on it to get it back to factory defaults so it's a good idea to make sure you have backups. If not, you will need to remove the drive and use it in an external USB bay to copy your files.

Jan 7, 2019

Thank you for answer,im just wondering is pc going to be fine like could be my cpu and motherboard dead is that possibilty?Just to tell i dont care about files inside nothing important,i just care could be expensive damage becouse i bought it before 3 months and paid 500 euro.