[SOLVED] USB problem

mandeep57

Honorable
Feb 14, 2015
I am trying to Connect my phone into Front USB of my Cabinet
but when i do so...it doesnt show anything then i tried a USb flash drive and it was working
but it doesnt show my phone to transfer files..Some times it Show Option of MTP but most of time it showed 'USB not recognized".
its was Working well before 2 days but now i am having this Problem
I tried Connecting other phone and still same Problem..
Some times it Connects and sometimes not.
I tried with All USB ports same problem.....

i tried changing the Usb Cable and its working on back Ports
and when i connect it with Front ports my phones light start to blinking ...like its get charge and then uncharge every second

please help me..i Tried many solutions on internet but none worked

Last edited:
Solution
Go to settings and enable usb debugging on your phone.

Only then, you will be able to see be options like Data transfer, MTP, etc otherwise you will only be able to charge your phone, which is going to be extremely slow anyway.

Also make sure that the data cable is connected properly.

May be, try a different USB port.

Reboot your phone and check if you are able to connect now.

It's also possible that you have multiple devices connected on the front ports which could be limiting the power your phone requires to make data transfer possible.

Sagar_20

Distinguished
Go to settings and enable usb debugging on your phone.

Only then, you will be able to see be options like Data transfer, MTP, etc otherwise you will only be able to charge your phone, which is going to be extremely slow anyway.

Also make sure that the data cable is connected properly.

May be, try a different USB port.

Reboot your phone and check if you are able to connect now.

It's also possible that you have multiple devices connected on the front ports which could be limiting the power your phone requires to make data transfer possible.

Solution