USB problems... where do i find these drivers......

i need an INF file for my Intel 82801EB USB Universal Host Controller
24DE... I've installed this from intel's site and when i try to
install on XP it says "The data is invalid".... what the hell is
going on???

distortd6,
The USB drivers for XP are provided by XP.
Is your motherboard the Intel® Desktop Board D865GBF?
In case it is, the _chipset_ drivers from Intel are here;
'Intel' (http://developer.intel.com/design/motherbd/bf/bf_drive.htm)

"what the hell is going on???"
I dunno, but maybe a little bit more information would help us
understand your problem.
Best,
Treeman

--