Question USB problems

Jun 18, 2020
So I recently got a new mother board the MSI B365M PRO-VDH after I finished installing everything the USB ports on the front and back are not working I don’t know what to do

D

Deleted member 1272431

What do you see under device manager-> usb hubs? Are they showing up? Is there a yellow triangle with an exclamation point?
If so and unsure of what to do, could you provide a screen of that?

D

Deleted member 1272431

It’s when my keyboard and mouse plug in that they don’t turn on

I do not understand.
Could you provide for a screen of device manager?
If you are saying you are unable to use both mouse and keyboard, how did you install your OS?
Have you properly connected your USB hubs to your motherboard?

Math Geek

Titan
Ambassador
little more information such as OS, how you installed widows, where you got your installer from. at what EXACT point does the usb ports stop working. please include any screenshots you can such as device manager if you can get there or any error screens you may see.

Jun 18, 2020
little more information such as OS, how you installed widows, where you got your installer from. at what EXACT point does the usb ports stop working. please include any screenshots you can such as device manager if you can get there or any error screens you may see.
I was installing a new motherboard with a new cpu after I plugged in all the wires it turned on but when I went to plug in my keyboard and mouse it did not turn on and the front ones did not work either but when I plugged in my mouse pad that has rgb the light turned on