USB slows down when plugged in to any devices like computer, tv and cellphone

Mar 9, 2018
Hello~
I just had my 64 gb usb and it slows down any devices I plug it into!! When I plugged it in to my phone using an Otg connector, my phone hangs when I open the file manager and when I try to play a video from the usb, it just freezes and I would just have to close it. But when I don't open the file manager, my phone doesn't slow down. Only when I open the usb storage. The same happens to my laptop, it only slows down when the usb storage is opened but when minimized, the system works fine. And for the TV, the video also freezes when I try to watch from the usb. What could be the problem and how would I fix it??

Solution
It could be a fake - - loads of fake 32/64GB pen drives are doing the rounds.

Buy a new one from a reputable source (and a reputable brand). Don't go for the cheapest.

I use Integral brand.

If you can manage with 16 or 8GB pen drive, buy one of those instead 'cos they are less likely to be fake ones.
It could be a fake - - loads of fake 32/64GB pen drives are doing the rounds.

Buy a new one from a reputable source (and a reputable brand). Don't go for the cheapest.

I use Integral brand.

If you can manage with 16 or 8GB pen drive, buy one of those instead 'cos they are less likely to be fake ones.

Solution