[SOLVED] USB Switch and Bluetooth Mouse/ Keyboard

ACMaximus

Reputable
Aug 18, 2016
I'm currently using a wired mouse/keyboard which plugs into a USB switch (link to switch below) which allows me to quickly switch the two inputs between my PC and laptop.

I'm looking into getting a wireless mouse /keyboard set up where the connection is generally made with a small usb Bluetooth dongle and wish to use both devices on the PC/laptop. If I was to plug the Bluetooth dongles into the USB switch would I still be able to change the input to the PC and then laptop?

I'm thinking that there may be a delay as the switch changes from say PC to laptop to allow for the USB bluetooth dongle to connect to the new device.

Your thoughts are welcome

https://www.amazon.ca/Selector-ABLE...34PD933R7A9K&refRID=R9ZYHTEM34PD933R7A9K&th=1

Solution
D
If it works I think it’s reasonable to think that there would be a slight delay because its connection will be being broken and reestablished all the time.
D

Deleted member 14196

If it works I think it’s reasonable to think that there would be a slight delay because its connection will be being broken and reestablished all the time.

Solution