USB unreadable but with the files on it

jorgepezitos1

Prominent
Sep 28, 2017
Hello everybody.I dont know if here is the right place to post this but i want your help.

I have a Kingston usb microduo for smartphones.Recently ive transfered a folder from my vacations to this usb and i put it on my mac computer to transfer the files to my hard drive.For an unknown reason my usb stopped working and i didnt transfer the files.I didnt touch anything just in case you will ask me.What is happening now is that the usb is not readable but i can only see it on my Utility Disk app but i cannot repair it or do any other action on it.I tried to put the usb on my windows 7 laptop and when i put it, it showed up on the computer with all the files on my usb but when i tried to transfer the files i got a message that said error transfering or something like that.I've used after a research many data restore programs and ive got only some photos from my usb that was not even openable.What i care the most to restore are my videos.Please help me if you know any way to restore them back.

jorgepezitos1

Prominent
Sep 28, 2017
MERGED QUESTION
Question from jorgepezitos1 : "USB unreadable but with the files on it"

Hello everybody.I dont know if here is the right place to post this but i want your help.

I have a Kingston usb microduo for smartphones.Recently ive transfered a folder from my vacations to this usb and i put it on my mac computer to transfer the files to my hard drive.For an unknown reason my usb stopped working and i didnt transfer the files.I didnt touch anything just in case you will ask me.What is happening now is that the usb is not readable but i can only see it on my Utility Disk app but i cannot repair it or do any other action on it.I tried to put the usb on my windows 7 laptop and when i put it, it showed up on the computer with all the files on my usb but when i tried to transfer the files i got a message that said error transfering or something like that.I've used after a research many data restore programs and ive got only some photos from my usb that was not even openable.What i care the most to restore are my videos.Please help me if you know any way to restore them back.