Usb wifi adapter (somewhat) dead?

Jan 4, 2019
Ok so i have an Jensen Eagle 100 usb wifi adapter since my computer is to far from the router to get a cabled connection(Across the house).

It has been working fine with some unstability untill i resetted my pc and moved my os to an ssd.

I have done speedtests (ookla's and google) and have gotten 5 or 7 ping with 100 mbs download and uppload.

But when I boot up games they sometimes even outrigth wont connect or I am getting unplayable ping. (The lowest I have gotten on usb adapter after resett is 300.)

I have been forced to uae my phone as a wifi adapter and when I do so Iget 15 ping in csgo(where I ger 300+ on usb stick).

But the even weirder thing is that i can download games at 100mbs!

The wifi is working fine on other devices and I have reinstalled the newest drivers on their website.

And dont even know what to do anymore so thats why I am posting this here in hopes that anyone of you migth help a lost man out. (Sorry if this got long).

Edit: I can browse on the internet or watch videos(I believe) but everytime i load a page my ping shoots up to 2000+ on discord.

Jan 4, 2019
Not at the computer rogth know. I have an i5 6500 1060 6gb Asrock b150 fatal1ty gamer k4 1tb 7200 rpm tohsiba hdd and an 500gb samsung 860 evo if that helps.

I have one 2.4 ghz wifi "channel" and one 5 ghz one. For some reason I can also only connect to the 5 ghz one with the 2.4 ghz one working perfectly before reset.