USB Wireless Adapter for mic

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpideySound

Commendable
Sep 20, 2016
Hello everyone! I have a Rode NT-USB microphone that i use to communicate while gaming, but I can't stand the cables. I'm trying to look for like a USB 2 type B bluetooth adapter, that would connect to the mic, then it would wirelessly trasmit to a receiver, which would be connected to my pc.
Like how an xbox 1 controller works on pc, it has that usb adapter that you plug into your pc, i would need something like that, but instead of the other end being a controller, it would be an adapter for usb 2.0 type B male, to go into my mic......... I know its a lot to ask lol ive tried searching myself, thanks for the help!

Solution
Would not be possible as the mic requires power via the USB connection. Unless someone does a bluetooth adaptor that will power the mic too. As this is a studio type microphone, which would normally use phantom power, wireless options are rarely considered as you may get a drop in quality, and it would render the equipment less reliable.

Hope this helps.

Kenton82

Reputable
Would not be possible as the mic requires power via the USB connection. Unless someone does a bluetooth adaptor that will power the mic too. As this is a studio type microphone, which would normally use phantom power, wireless options are rarely considered as you may get a drop in quality, and it would render the equipment less reliable.

Hope this helps.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.