Use NT 4.0 Server, as Win2000 Pro Workstation

I have an old NT 4.0 Server, I would like to use as a
Desktop, using Win2000 Pro. Any ideas on how I should go
about doing this? Server has raid....

First check that Windows 2000 drivers are available for your hardware. Also
check the it meets the minimum requirements.

http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/server/howtobuy/upgrading/compat/default.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/windows2000/professional/evaluation/sysreqs/default.asp

--
Regards,