Use one network for downloading and another for gaming

May 11, 2018
So here is the thing, i have 4g high speed internet that i use everyday but its not good for gaming. My pubg latency is over 150 ms so i ordered another router, diferent isp which is much slower but better quality for gaming. Atm am connected to both, 4g wireless and the new over lan cable. Can i assign my lan network (network 1)only for Pubg and discord, and my high speed (network 2) for everything else?
I have windows 10. Thanks!

Do your modems have ethernet output?

This solution below uses routing marks to sort traffic into different wan gateways.
It might be able to mark based on traffic type.
The average consumer router probably can't do this.

http://systemzone.net/mikrotik-load-balancing-over-multiple-gateway-2-wan/

Well you can consider altering your network routing metrics with 'NetRouteView'.
Or you can consider configuring your software firewall to 'force' (allow/deny) applications over particular interfaces.
Or you can consider 'ForceBindIP' to force an application to an interface, but I believe you may have to consider scripts to automate it.

I've never tried any of them, so throwing out ideas and not getting deeply involved. :D

May 11, 2018
I thought there is simplier way to this today, maybe some sort of firewall but i guess not. Ill just keep switching networks for now till better solution comes up