Question Use smartphone as a laptop speaker using aux cable?

terryvalencia

Commendable
Jun 1, 2020
I want to Play laptop's audio to smartphone using aux cable.

I don't want to use bluetooth/wireless because it isn't giving me good output. I tried soundwire and audiorelay software for that purpose(BT). Is there a way to do this(using aux cable or even USB would be fine)? My laptop's internal speakers have died up.

Lutfij

Titan
My laptop's internal speakers have died up.
Then you should look into a replacement set of speakers from Ebay or a laptop repair shop. You can conversely look into USB driven or an analog speaker set.

Use smartphone as a laptop speaker using aux cable?
It doesn't work like that.

terryvalencia

Commendable
Jun 1, 2020
Oh. I see. Its not possible? Didn't know about that. It's too expensive for me atm. I just upgraded ssd+RAM and it costed our monthly family income. (syndicate issues, they sell products for 4-5 times the real rate.) That's why.
I honestly conclude you should never repair an old laptop for the purpose of work. this laptop was 5 yo. I had no money so I repaired, upgraded but it looks like if I keep on going, I'd need to build a whole new computer with all parts of it. Plus the repair shops here, oH GOD. They're <Mod Edit>. All of them. I've nobody to ask which shops are great as nobody uses internet here that much either.

Last edited by a moderator: