USEAST Ladder - begging 2 socket elite light armor

Group,

If someone on USEAST Ladder finds a 2 socket Wyrmhide, Scarab Husk, or
Wire Fleece and could save it for me, I'd really appreciate it. About
all I have to trade are P-gems - I need the Lum to create a smoke with
the armor :)

Thanks,
Julie

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:35:32 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
<clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>"Julie Warden" <julie_warden@spamonlyhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Group,
>>
>> If someone on USEAST Ladder finds a 2 socket Wyrmhide, Scarab Husk, or
>> Wire Fleece and could save it for me, I'd really appreciate it. About
>> all I have to trade are P-gems - I need the Lum to create a smoke with
>> the armor :)
>>
>Glad to. Account name?

And how exactly do you find time to play on both USWest AND USEast?

Alan - only has time to play one realm and click on the other realm to
keep his chars from expiring.
--

USWest - SonofJorEl, SonofJorEl2-7 Ladder SC

On Mon, 28 Mar 2005 11:35:32 GMT, "Chris Lansdell"
<clansdell@nf.sympatico.ca> wrote:

>"Julie Warden" <julie_warden@spamonlyhotmail.com> wrote in message
>> Group,
>>
>> If someone on USEAST Ladder finds a 2 socket Wyrmhide, Scarab Husk, or
>> Wire Fleece and could save it for me, I'd really appreciate it. About
>> all I have to trade are P-gems - I need the Lum to create a smoke with
>> the armor :)
>>
>Glad to. Account name?

Thanks! Account: putbutteronit
I play most everynight that I'm in. You can e-mail me if you remove
the obvious spamtrap.

Julie