Question Used 1080ti for 344 euro on amazon

Jul 20, 2019
The product is available on amazon for 344 euro. https://www.amazon.de/gp/offer-listing/B06XSB4NW2

Its a "like-new" product as per the amazon listing. Its sold by a seller named "MULLER MARKUS" and he has a 94% positive review. I still don't have confidence.

Can anyone please check. I have no experience buying used products. The seller looks genuine but I'm not sure.

I was earlier looking for new graphic cards but after watch linus's video, used 1080ti have great value. Also, I am not worried about the RTX versions.

Jul 20, 2019
I'd advise against anything at this point of time, with second hand cards(that have also been mined) and cards that are already at the door of being EOL and being limited with driver updates.

You're also forgetting you've got power limitations from your PSU.

The seller said it comes with a 24 months manufacturer warranty. Also I will upgrade my psu to match the 1080ti requirement

but is it safe to buy the like-new product on amazon? could you please check the listing. With your experience, I may get a great deal or save myself from getting scammed.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
The seller said it comes with a 24 months manufacturer warranty. Also I will upgrade my psu to match the 1080ti requirement

but is it safe to buy the like-new product on amazon? could you please check the listing. With your experience, I may get a great deal or save myself from getting scammed.
There is no warranty on second hand cards.
Say if something goes wrong, and you want to return the card. Well, the manufacturer's going to ask you for proof of purchase... then they find out that the card is under someone else's name, aka, the initial buyer, likely Markus, you will be boned.
I wouldn't believe the 'like new' thing either, and at that low of a price? Pass. That, and the manufacturer warranty on a second hand card = scam.

Reactions: Gtx1660ti

TRENDING THREADS