Used a Dell Reinstallation Windows 7 Disc on new built computer problems

Chisaki

Reputable
Jul 4, 2014
So I recently built a brand new computer from scratch. Instead of going out to get a new OEM copy of Windows 7, I installed Windows 7 using a Dell Reinstallion Disc. Everything worked fine at first, installed Windows 7 onto my SSD, the computer was up and running, I just had to install the drivers for everything. I installed 3-4 drivers without any problems, but after installing my Nvidia drivers and rebooted, my computer failed to boot up, giving me the 0xc000000e error (The boot selection failed because a required device is inaccessible.) I did what it told me to do (Insert your Windows installation disc and restart your computer) only to get the same screen. It says I can push "Enter=Continue" and "ESC=Exit" but my keyboard has no connectivity. So what I want to know is if I go out and get a brand new Windows 7 Disc and start my computer with that will it fix it all?

Chisaki

Reputable
Jul 4, 2014
I would do that, but sadly my wireless card is only compatible with up to Windows 7. Thanks for the help though! I'm still not sure whether or not a brand new disc would fix the entire problem though.