AllForAstor

Commendable
Apr 15, 2017
Hi, I'm on a budget of $120 (Not from the US so these are prices here in the PH)

I recently broke my generic Korean RX 570 and I want to buy a card that has the same performance but still within my price range (so it's most likely a used card).

At the moment I have 3 choices:
  • Buy a used MSI GTX 970 4gb Gaming for $120 from someone in my university; which makes me trust him more since he's using his personal account. He changed the paste so it runs cooler and I'm assuming he only used it for gaming/personal use.
  • Buy a used MSI RX 570 4gb OC for $100 who says that it wasn't used for mining and provided stress test screenshots (only has 2 units so probably not one of those bulk buyers)
  • Buy a used Sapphire RX 570 4gb Pulse for $90 from someone who provided their address and gave a 1 month replacement period (but was most likely used for mining since they're selling in bulk)

I'm just looking to play Siege at 1080p 60ps again but it seems like the RX 570 has the edge over the GTX 970 (although the offers are more sketchy since RX 570s were often used for mining)

Solution
with $100 budget you can get a RX 580 with 8gb you just need to look on Marketplace FB. I've seen a lot of those just make sure to test and ask for a warranty some people provide a personal warranty even if it is used.
Aug 18, 2019
with $100 budget you can get a RX 580 with 8gb you just need to look on Marketplace FB. I've seen a lot of those just make sure to test and ask for a warranty some people provide a personal warranty even if it is used.

Solution