Used graphics card

I have a budget rig I just built for a 2nd pc its rocking a Xeon x3430 and I'm looking for a new gpu for about 100usd so ive been scouring eBay for the past few days and the only thing I've managed to find is a hd 7850 I've had trouble finding gpus on the used market for a decent price so I'm open to any and all sudjestions basically just looking for any band for buck with good 1080p med settings that wont break the bank

Solution

Man, that's me too. I have sold so many components I wish I had back.
Like 100usd is where I want to be only thing new in that range is gt 1030 or rx 550 but good luck finding one under 100 right now plus the 7850 preforms better than both I’m just having trouble finding any hidden gems that won’t break the bank I had a 1050ti before I got it on sale for 110 and sold it during peak for 200 kinda wish I would have kept it but I made 90 bucks

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

Sorry, I missed your '100usd' above. Got in too big a hurry reading, I guess.
Yeah, you sound like you've already done your homework. Card prices are coming down, but slowly. And AMD's are still the highest.
$100 won't get you a better card than what you have now, I'm afraid. Not even used. And selling yours first would only gain you about $50. Probably best to either wait until the prices come down, you save more cash, or you just bite the bullet and buy what you'd like. Your Xeon will struggle keeping up with much more than a GTX 1050 Ti anyway. But you would gain more VRAM.

Actually you made no money since that 90 you made you are now spending on an older card.

clutchc

Titan
Ambassador

Man, that's me too. I have sold so many components I wish I had back.

Solution

well thanks for the help bro appreciate it