[SOLVED] Used MB+CPU combo

Adrian_19

Reputable
Dec 26, 2015
I've just found a killer deal on a used Z390 Aorus Master + I7 9700K combo + Dark Rock 4 Pro Cooler. He said that i can come and test it however i want.

My questions are: What kind of tests should i run and see if there are no problems? Is it even worth it getting a used combo like this or am i being baited?

Solution
I've just found a killer deal on a used Z390 Aorus Master + I7 9700K combo + Dark Rock 4 Pro Cooler. He said that i can come and test it however i want.

My questions are: What kind of tests should i run and see if there are no problems? Is it even worth it getting a used combo like this or am i being baited?
AIDA for as long as reasonable and cinebench multiple times would be my go to. Boot with ram in all the slots if you have 4 sticks. Boot it twice if you only have 2 and swap slots inbetween.

AIDA for as long as reasonable and cinebench multiple times would be my go to. Boot with ram in all the slots if you have 4 sticks. Boot it twice if you only have 2 and swap slots inbetween.

Solution