Question Used Ryzen Master to PC my RAM now I broke 2 PCS

Oct 22, 2020
Hello. Some days ago I used Ryzen Master and tweaked ram clock to 2800(1400) then restarted my PC then it was only a black screen with gpu and cpu fan spinning, restarted it coupled times nothing worked. Hours later I tried doing the CLRTC in my BIOS with a screwdriver as an Asus agent told me. Didn't work, the same result. Tried taking of the mother battery, neither worked. Tried it again More Time 5 mins, 10mins, 1 hour, 1 night, nothing worked still the same. At this point didn't know what to do, asked couple friends, one told me to try my RAM in my brothers motherboard, tried, it didn't work. Tried His ram in mine, nothing. Put back His ram and nos His PC Is doing exactly the same as mine.

I'm really sad at this point, im being honest, I'm living in argentina. I can't afford to buy another PC, and all my work Is being done through PC as freelancer.
I didn't only ruined my computer even my brothers one that make me feel more depressed.

i want to know if there's any way to fix this, or if a technician can Solve this.

my PC was
asus prime a320m-K
8x2 2400mhz ddr4 ballistix crucial by micron
r5 2600

Please, someone. Give me advice un which direction should I look

iiSlashr

Reputable
Mar 10, 2019
Well if your memory is rated for 2400mhz and you tried to overclock it 400MHz, I'm not surprised it doesn't work. You can try to go into the bios (spam delete while starting up), then change the memory back to its rated speed there. You may need to do a fresh install of Windows or restore to an earlier version if it still doesn't work, as that'd be the easiest way to get Ryzen Master out of your way.

Oct 22, 2020
Well if your memory is rated for 2400mhz and you tried to overclock it 400MHz, I'm not surprised it doesn't work. You can try to go into the bios (spam delete while starting up), then change the memory back to its rated speed there. You may need to do a fresh install of Windows or restore to an earlier version if it still doesn't work, as that'd be the easiest way to get Ryzen Master out of your way.
I have already tried it, it doesnt work I cant acess to the BIOS the screen stays black all the time.