User Accounts & Logonscript.bat

jt

Is there anyway to copy user accounts from my existing
W2K Server to my new IBM x235 W2K Server being used as a
Terminal Server for our remote sites? This would save a
great deal of time of possible.

ALso, could I copy/use the logonscript.bat from my
existing W2K Server to my new W2K Server being used as a
Terminal Server?

Cross-post when necessary, but never multi-post. Cross-posting is when you
include two or more groups in the "Newsgroups:" section. In this scenario
the message and all responses are seen in all groups that the message was
cross-posted to. In other words any replies will automatically propagate to
the other newsgroup posts.

Multi-posting is when you post the same message to two or more groups
individually. In this scenario the message is seen in the groups it is
posted to, but the responses are only seen attached to the message (unless
you cross-post the reply) in which the response was made. So those that
frequent these groups then need to deal with or re-read the posts. It may
seem like a small thing to keep track of. But some of us actively traverse
50 or more groups. The poster also then must search out all of the posts to
see if there was a response.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional