I set up computer with 3 users one as administrator, two regular users. When
I sign in as the administrator it brings up one of the other accounts and
acts as if this user is the administrator.

Help?

"skagitlady711@hotmail.com" wrote:

> I set up computer with 3 users one as administrator, two regular users. When
> I sign in as the administrator it brings up one of the other accounts and
> acts as if this user is the administrator.
>
> Help?

Try checking if more than one of your users is an administrator just to make
sure. If so, then change one user back to regular account. If not, then
delete your other users (except your administrator account), reboot, and set
up those users again. Hope this works...

-Ken C.
New Delhi, India

TechMaster

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2004
It sounds like someone is making their account an admin account. I posted a post regarding securing your PC. If you log into Safemode, you will see that you have an Administrator icon account. you can click on this user and log in without a password! when you log into this account, make sure you secure this account with a password!. Then go ahead and make sure that the other accounts have to priv. that you want them to have.

Good luck!