[SOLVED] User Benchmark PC Status

maz3nugget

Reputable
Jan 4, 2020
Hello, today i was curious if my pc was running fine compared to others because i wanted to know. I tested on userbenchmark. I have a rtx 2060S, i79700K, 24gb of ram (strange number I know) and a MSI B360 gaming plus motherboard. Everything came back fine but the thing that worries me the most is my PC status at 30 percent. This means that 70 other computers with my same specs performed better than mine. Can anyone make me feel better about this or tell me why it is happening.
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/29587525

Solution
You can't compare to other systems.
Stripped to the bare bones, overclocked CPU, overclocked GPU, no processes running except for this particular 'benchmark'...
Just stable enough to run long enough to complete that test.

USAFRet

Titan
You can't compare to other systems.
Stripped to the bare bones, overclocked CPU, overclocked GPU, no processes running except for this particular 'benchmark'...
Just stable enough to run long enough to complete that test.

Solution
What USAFRet says is true, but your memory throughput is just terrible by any reasonable standard - like 1/2 of what it should be. Memory latency isn't great either.

Remember, everything the processor does that doesn't fit into cache is a memory read, the disk reads and writes from memory buffers , etc. Slow memory drags everything (except video) down at least a little bit.

maz3nugget

Reputable
Jan 4, 2020
What USAFRet says is true, but your memory throughput is just terrible by any reasonable standard - like 1/2 of what it should be. Memory latency isn't great either.

Remember, everything the processor does that doesn't fit into cache is a memory read, the disk reads and writes from memory buffers , etc. Slow memory drags everything (except video) down at least a little bit.
thank you, i was thinking about getting a new mobo that supports 3400 mhz ram. I will consider it.