User modifyinn personal info in PAB

I want users in my company to be able to modify only their personal info in
personal address book within outlook, how can i do this?

regards
Oswaldo.

Hi Oswaldo,

You posting may be answered quicker if you were to post it in one of the
"microsoft.public.outlook" newsgroups.

--
Hope this helps,
Mike Rosado

<http://www.microsoft.com/info/cpyright.htm>

> I want users in my company to be able to modify only their personal info
in
> personal address book within outlook, how can i do this?
>
> regards
> Oswaldo.

i believe this is an AD or Exchange issue more than Outlook itself thats why
im posting here, do you know wheter or not i can do this?