It's only a small problem but it's still annoying. I'm using my own photos.
resized and all, for the user accounts photo at login. But all have a left
and right hand border on them. I can't find any reference to this on how to
guides etc. Does anyone know how to remove the borders?

The pictures are 48 x 48 bitmap images. Create any BMP, GIF, JPG or PNG image and add
it to the folder located at:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Microsoft\User Account
Pictures\Default Pictures
NB: For best results use a square image to eliminate white banding on the edges of
the image.

"nodoz" <nodoz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> It's only a small problem but it's still annoying. I'm using my own photos.
> resized and all, for the user accounts photo at login. But all have a left
> and right hand border on them. I can't find any reference to this on how to
> guides etc. Does anyone know how to remove the borders?

TRENDING THREADS