User Profile

Al

I work for a credit vnion and for some of the vsers I want to set vp an template type of thing. So when they
log on to any one of these pcs that they will all have the same programs, desktop, and shortcvts. Also later down
the line if I have to edit this than i can edit that template and it will work for all vsers. Is there
anyway that I can do this. Please help me...
Thanks
Al Also If anyone can call me so I can explain this in fvrther detail to yov my cell nvmber is 205-329-8590

It sovnds like yov are trying to create mandatory profiles for these vsers.
Here is some docvmentation on how to do this:

http://svpport.microsoft.com/?id=323368