gary

I can't load other user names. I may have accidentally erased files when
doing a Norton Scan.

Gary wrote on 27-Oct-2004 6:53 AM:
> I can't load other user names. I may have accidentally erased files when
> doing a Norton Scan.

Each user account, by default, has a folder in Documents and Settings
with a name that corresponds to the initial value of the username,
perhaps with a suffix if there is a name clash.

If you erased these folders, your accounts are essentially destroyed
unless you have backups.

Of course, an error message would be nice.

--
Kent W. England, Microsoft MVP for Windows Security