[SOLVED] Userbenchmark Results - Memory Kit 31st Percentile - Adata DDR4 3000 2x8GB

May 1, 2020
I'm hoping to get an explanation for the low percentile results of my memory kit

Summary:
UserBenchmarks: Game 88%, Desk 95%, Work 96%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - 95.2%
GPU: AMD RX 5700 - 88.2%
SSD: Adata SU630 240GB - 100.5%
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (2018) - 103.3%
RAM: Adata DDR4 3000 2x8GB - 81.3% - 31st percentile
MBD: Asrock B550AM Gaming

I have XMP profile enabled at 3000 and I'm running dual channel as per CPU-Z but can't figure out what the issue is. When I was running at stock profile I was getting similar results overall with the exception of the RAM at about 70% and 11th percentile. I've included a link to the userbenchmark results:

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27113006

Solution
This is the problem with userbenchmark readings.
It says both "below potential" and Excellent" for the exact same thing.
1rG3XO1.png

You RAM is solidly in the green, just a hair under average.
I see nothing wrong, except for the "below expectations" manner in which userbenchmark.com displays its results.
May 1, 2020
CPU-Z results:

DDR4
Channel # Dual
Size 16 GBytes
NB Frequency 1497.0 MHz

DRAM Frequency 1497.0 Mhz
FSB DRAM 3:45
CAS # Latency 16.0 clocks
tRCD 20 clocks
tRP 20 clocks
tRAS 38 clocks
tRC 60 clocks
Command Rate 1T

USAFRet

Titan
This is the problem with userbenchmark readings.
It says both "below potential" and Excellent" for the exact same thing.
1rG3XO1.png

You RAM is solidly in the green, just a hair under average.
I see nothing wrong, except for the "below expectations" manner in which userbenchmark.com displays its results.

Solution
The difference between the two percentiles is that the one to the right is your 'benchmark score' and the one in the component description is how this component of yours compares to others with the same component. See here - https://www.userbenchmark.com/page/guide#interpret

You've got to be careful with the one in the description as that can be higher, depending on what 'other components' everyone else has. In short, pay attention to the one to the right more than the one in in the description.

TRENDING THREADS